Quality Control Laboratory Technician/ Clarence, NY/ 1st Shift
1st: 7:00am-4:00pm Monday - Friday
Quality Control Laboratory Responsibilities:
- Performing laboratory, office and maintenance on a routine basis.
- Properly disposing of solvent waste
- Documenting and performing periodic checks of the eye wash stations in the laboratory.
- Coordinating laboratory sample retrieval and entry into lab systems following standard procedures.
- Removing stability samples from storage locations and enters into lab systems.
- Assisting chemists in their work and filing documents as needed.
- Organizing and maintaining the inventory of laboratory supplies.
- Performing additional laboratory and job related duties as needed.
Fantastic Lab Tech opportunity in Clarence! Competitive compensation abd first shift hours! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and military members to apply!
Quality Control Laboratory Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or any related field or an Associate’s Degree in a Scientific field with 2 years previous work experience.
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Must be organized and flexible with an ability to handle multiple work assignments.