CNC Machinist (Programmer)/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st Shift
1st: 7am-3:30pm (must be able to work overtime as needed)
CNC Machinist/ Programmer Responsibilities:
- Programming machine tool to create parts to print
- Selecting appropriate tools and securing them with the work piece into the machine tool
- Startin and observing machine operation to detect malfunctions
- Adjusting machine controls or control media as required
- Creating set-up sheets with full detail so as to be used on future set-ups to repeat the manufacturing process in a consistent manor
- Performing additional job related duties as needed
Amazing direct hire opportunity! Entry level candidates will be considered! 1st shift hours! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
CNC Machinist/ Programmer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of CNC Mill and Lathe experience
- Experience in CNC programming using G code is a plus!
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Strong math skills