Electronic Assemblers/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st Shift
1st Shift: 7:00am-3:30PM Monday-Friday
Electronic Assembler Responsibilities:
- Building panels according to specifications
- Component Wiring
- Performing final inspections prior to transport
- Assisting other employees as needed
- Working with supervisors or engineers to plan and review work activities and to resolve production problems.
- Explaining assembly procedures or techniques to co-workers
- Assisting with Board Assembly and Cable Assembly
- Assisting with Shipping as needed
- Performing any additional duties as required.
Great work environment! 1st shift! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Electronic Assembler Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 Years minimum panel wiring experience.
- Soldering and Crimping skills
- Ability to read blueprints, layout drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand Electrical & Mechanical Blue Prints.
- Understanding of NEC requirements pertaining to wire selection(AWG,Color,Type), Nema Ratings, and wiring methods.
- Must be able to operate power tools