Distribution Agent Position Open in Groveport, Ohio!
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of the company you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics. Description Looking for an organized, energetic, detail-oriented individual to supervise daily work flow as well as interact with customers to meet shipping deadlines and ensure requirements are being met.
Mid Shift 11am - 630pm / $14.00 - $16.00 per hour / Weekly Pay
Distribution Agent Description:
- Sales order/receipt entry
- Process receipts/shipments
- Manage order flow and picker assignment
- Manage inbound appointments and scheduling
- Schedule deliveries/pickups with carriers
- Ensure retail compliance
- Inventory control
- Customer service
- Prepare and print pick sheets and retail labels
- Track inventory and report overages/shortages
- Vendor guide compliance and maintenance
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items needed to fulfill orders Qualifications
APPLY HERE NOW!
Distribution Agent Requirements:
- High School Education 1+ year minimum experience in retail or e-commerce
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs