Seeking a Shipper/Receiver/Material Handler for it's Warminster, PA location.
• Pack, ship or receive equipment and supplies, and perform related paperwork. Checks for damage, verifies quantities, and distributes material to various work areas as required. Contacts buyers and/or other internal personnel to resolve discrepancies.
• Assist in maintaining files and records of shipping/receiving documents for domestic and international transactions.
• Perform inventory transactions and Cycle counts materials as required.
• Stores and distributes various materials to all areas within the facility. Organizes and labels material as required.
• Uses various materials handling equipment to safely move materials within the facility and parking lot, including the Q-Hut building.
• Typical handling equipment includes, but is not limited to, fork-trucks, hoists, pallet-jacks, and carts.
• Determines proper equipment based on material to be moved, and route to be travelled.
• Loads / unloads material into vehicles as required.
• Uses hand and power tools to perform various aspects of job function, including but not limited to, power saws, staplers, and nail guns.
• Operate various PCs and software packages including, but not limited to, the ERP system (SAP), the Export Logistics system (GTS), and the Shipping system (Pro-ship).
• Responsible for accurate data entry and processing, as per procedure, Order, or other requirement.
• HS Diploma/GED • 1+ years’ experience with material handling or shipping/receiving in a manufacturing environment. Preferred Qualifications: • “Frequently lifting (3.2-5.6hrs/day) or moving average weight (Over 25lbs and up to 60lbs) material. Occasionally (1.2 hrs./day) lifting heavy weight (Over 60lbs) material.” • 3+ years’ experience with receiving, storing, shipping, and material handling methods • Basic knowledge of manufacturing methods, purchasing procedures, and be able to interpret blue prints. • Basic understanding of Microsoft office and operating system. • Able to efficiently use miscellaneous office equipment including, but not limited to, copiers, fax machines, and mailroom systems. • Knowledge of U.S. Government import and export procedures. • Must be able to read, write and communicate in the English language. • Knowledge of import requirements for foreign countries, and the ability to look up shipment tracking via carrier websites. • Forklift Certification and able to safely operate material-handling equipment. • Possess valid driver’s license.