Warehouse Assistant/Tonawanda, NY/ 2nd Shift
2nd: 3:00pm-11:00pm (hours can be flexible- must be able to train on 1st shift)
Production/Inventory Control Assistant Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the release of daily work orders
- Closing completed work orders
- Reconciling inventories
- Reconciling labor hours per work order
- Reviewing job descriptions, instructions, and materials and auditing for errors
- Verifying counts and investigate discrepancies
Great opportunity with a growing Tonawanda company! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Production/Inventory Control Assistant Requirements:
- Strong computer and clerical skills
- Ability to work in a production setting and to go out on the production floor as needed.
- Previous clerical experience highly preferred
- Inventory control experience a plus!