Junior Buyer/Planner/Tonawanda, NY/1st Shift
1st Shift: 7:00am-3:00pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Junior Buyer/Planner Job Responsibilities:
- Creating purchase orders.
- Following up on pricing and ensuring that parts are being delivered on time.
- Working with vendors on quotes and negotiating pricing.
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed.
Great opportunity with a Tonawanda manufacturing facility! Competitive benefits including:
- Healthcare – they pay 100% of the premium for single coverage (family coverage option as well)
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- 401k/Profit sharing
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Junior Buyer/Planner Job Qualifications:
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and ERP
- Previous clerical/administrative experience required
- Buyer/Planning experience a plus!