- Troubleshoot Distribution Center computer and electronic equipment production issues, as well as the Warehouse Management System (WMS) application.
- Acts as liaison between Warehouse & corporate Help Desk.
- Assist/Train Distribution Center Co-Owners with RF & Workstation Equipment.
- Determine and project inventory of spare parts and equipment according to demand.
- Perform routine maintenance on Distribution Center I/T equipment to ensure functionality.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Process for Damaged Equipment.
- Submit Help Desk incidents for Distribution Center issues.
- Certificates in Computer Information or Computer Science courses preferred
- Computer Systems and Network Troubleshooting Support Skills.
- Printer Troubleshooting and Maintenance Skills.
- WMS Application knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Technical Skills with the Ability to Assess and Communicate Distribution Center Issues.
- Support and Maintenance for RF Guns and Batteries.