New Press Brake Operator position available in Clarence NY!
Open All Shifts!
Steel Toes Required!
Must Have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate brakes and associated machinery to meet production requirements.
- Gather, preset and install proper tooling and fixtures.
- Run first piece and assure conformance to drawing.
- Inspect all parts as required by process sheet and drawings, using all types of precision measuring instruments, including coordinate measuring device.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Reads and interprets complex drawings/blueprints to produce acceptable parts
- Ability to independently set up tooling
- Strong computer literacy and math aptitude
- Able to follow directions precisely and perform repetitive tasks
- Must have a high school diploma or GED