A leading manufacturer in Buffalo seeking a Facilities Maintenance Technician!
M-F 6am- 2:30pm
- Facility Repair and Maintenance: light bulb replacement, ceiling tile exchange, painting, minor plumbing, and other requests
- Assist with set up and break down for Company events
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance of the grounds: sweeping, picking up trash, pulling weeds, and shoveling
- 1 year of experience as a maintenance worker in one of more of the basic building maintenance trades
- Vocation certificate in one or more of the following: Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC or Small Engine Repair
- Ability to operate forklift preferred
- Knowledge of general facility maintenance operations and procedures
- Ability to work indoor/outdoor and exposure to elements
Great Opportunity with a Growing Company- APPLY NOW!