Press Brake Operators/South Buffalo, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
2nd: 3:30pm- 2:00am.
**4 day work week. Ability able to work overtime as needed.
Press Brake Operator Duties:
- Set-up and operate manual and CNC press brake equipment to bend and fabricate material for job orders per customer requirements.
- Review job orders and CAD drawings
- Set up computer controls with exact dimensions from drawings.
- Identify and set appropriate dies in machine.
- Perform incoming inspection on material prior to braking.
- Operate brakes and working at an appropriate tempo to meet production quantities and also maintain quality standards.
- Perform first piece inspection on material to ensure equipment is properly set
- Additional duties as needed.
Well-established South Buffalo manufacturer! 1st and 2nd shifts available! Apply now!
Veterans welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Press Brake Operator Requirements:
- HS Diploma/GED, Trade/Vocational School preferred
- Minimum 1+ year similar work experience with CNC desired.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and the ability to work with small hand tools.
- Basic computer familiarity and CAD experience preferred.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations and utilize measuring equipment such as calipers/micrometers.