Electrical Test Technician/ Buffalo, NY
11:00 pm - 7:00 am (Ability to work varying shifts required)
Electrical Test Technician Responsibilities:
- Performing skilled, test, troubleshooting, repair and modification to a variety of electronic and electro-mechanical equipment and components found in heavy and light rail vehicles.
- Performing functionality testing on electrical / electronic components
- Testing and adjusting electronic and related electro-mechanical systems found on transit vehicles
- Troubleshooting and performing primary performance verification on systems
- Replacing components in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Performing modifications to rail vehicle electronic and electro-mechanical systems
- Running diagnostics
- Verifying performance of new or modified systems or equipment
- Computer interfacing
Fantastic opportunity with a globally recognized company! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Electrical Test Technician Requirements
- Experience with low and high voltage is a MUST
- Knowledge of Ohm's Law required.
- Must have a digital meter and hand tools