Great News! A new logistics company located near I10 and Foster is hiring Forklift and electric pallet jack riders.
Duties consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Operate sit-down electric forklift or electric pallet jack
- Must have order selecting / Picking experience
- Will be required to handle fragile material (without breaking it)
- Should have enough logistical skill to track orders and pick tickets
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00AM to 3:30PM / $14.50
Monday – Friday 3:00PM to 11:30PM / $15.00 hr.
Sunday -Thursday 11:00PM to 7:30AM / $15.00 hr.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have a fully composed resume to reflect forklift experience
- 1+ year’s forklift experience
- Should be able to lift to 50lbs
- Visual and Audible acuity required to work in warehouse area
- Must be willing to train on new equipment when necessary
- Must be able to submit to a criminal and drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation (location is not on a bus line
Be able to provide proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the US