Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist/ Clarence, NY/ 2nd Shift
A rapidly growing Clarence manufacturer is looking for a Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist. This individual will support quality assurance activities at the facility including inspections of manufacturing and labeling processes for in- process and finished goods, and ensuring processes and products are in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
2nd: 2:00pm-10:30pm (ability to train on 1st shift)
Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist Duties:
- Perform Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL) inspections during daily manufacturing and labeling processes in accordance with cGMPs and internal procedures
- Provide compliance review of general quality system elements (e.g., change control, work orders, working documents, logbooks)
- Oversee that processes are in cGMP compliance and establish systems that identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Participate in investigations as needed to address problems and assist in resolution
- Comple gowning qualification and maintaining status for entry into Aseptic processing area
- Performing additional duties as required
Great opportunity with a leading facility in Clarence! Direct Hire! Comprehensive benefits package! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist Qualifications:
- Knowledge of GMPs, documentation processes/requirements
- Minimum of a high school diploma (Associate degree preferred)
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of related experience in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of current office software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience in electronic control systems (e.g., Mastercontrol)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills