CNC Machinist/ North Tonawanda, NY/ 2nd Shift
A leading North Tonawanda manufacturing facility is in need of a CNC Machinist to handle the set up and operation of CNC machines.
2nd: 4:30 PM – 2:00 AM, Monday- Friday and & 12:00PM – 5:00PM Saturdays.
CNC Machinist Job Duties:
- Studying sample parts, blueprints, drawings, or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of operations needed to machine products.
- Calculating dimensions or tolerances
- Machining parts to specifications
- Setting up, adjusting, or operating basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
- Measuring and examining completed parts to check for defects
- Monitoring the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Performing additional duties as needed.
Great opportunity with a leading facility in North Tonawanda! Apply today!
CNC Machinist Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience working in a production environment
- Post-secondary certificate preferred but not required
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to provide own tools related to the setup of a computer numerically controlled lathe or mill