Quality Control Inspector/ North Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
Quality Inspector needed for a leading North Tonawanda manufacturer! to perform inspections on machined components and assemblies.
1st Shift: 7:00am-4:30pm
Quality Control Inspector Responsibilities:
- Performing inspections on machined components and assemblies
- Responsible for First Piece, In - Process, and Final inspections
- Ensuring accurate documentation and recording of inspection results
- Performing incoming inspections of raw material
- Working with close tolerance parts
- Identifying non-conformances and generating rejection reports
- Performing additional duties as needed
Fantastic opportunity with a growing Tonawanda manufacturer! Competitive Compensation and 1st shift hours! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Quality Control Inspector Requirements:
- Proficiency with using Calipers, Micrometers, Height gage, indicators, Bore Gages and other miscellaneous instruments.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- High School education
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow quality and safety standards
- Must be able to stand for long period of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions such as bending at the waist and squatting