Machine Assembler/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
A Tonawanda manufacturer is looking for a 1st Shift Machine Assembler to assemble machinery and use hand tools, power tools, lifting equipment, and production fixtures in accordance to assembly specifications.
Additional Machine Assembler Responsibilities:
- Building equipment from bare frame to final test and drive.
- Positioning and fastening together subassemblies including frames, conveyor components, power train components, hydraulic drives/cylinders, instrument control panels, diesel engines, wheels, and tires.
- Making and installing wire harnesses, instrument control panels, and electrical components in order to control items such as engines, transmissions, and drive axle units, hydraulic pumps, exhaust, and brakes.
- Entering labor and material data on production orders in MRP system.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement initiatives using Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Performing additional duties as required.
Fantastic 1st shift Machine Assembly opportunity! Direct Hire! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!
Machine Assembler Job Requirements:
- Excellent Mechanical Aptitude
- Must be able to read assembly prints/engineering prints/blue prints and wire schematics
- Must be able to read measuring instruments
- Machine Repair, Lean Manufacturing, HVLP Painting, Welding Knowledge, Diesel Mechanic and/or Auto Mechanic experience highly preferred!