A local cigarette manufacturer in Angola is seeking an experienced machine operator to operate their cigarette manufacturing machine #RemedyJobs1
1st Shift 7:00am-5:00pm
- Tasks associated with operation of the cigarette manufacturing machine.
- Machine set-up, monitoring quality, and change overs.
- Assisting in all stages of production, for example preparing finished cigarettes for packaging, load materials, including foils, cellophane and other packaging materials into packaging equipment.
- Associate will be responsible for finished goods meeting the Company quality guidelines while minimizing waste at all points in manufacturing and packaging processes.
- Responsibilities also include maintaining a clean, safe and organized work area.
Previous machine operator experience with change over and set-up knowledge required.