Remedy Staffing has an immediate job opening for a HVAC Lab Tech in the Tyler, TX area!
Hours: 2nd shift
Work as a member of the Ingersoll Rand Residential HVAC Test Lab Team in Tyler, TX driving HVAC technology testing and test data review in the laboratory. Work as a liaison between the laboratory engineer and the system/component/design engineers. In general testing includes the following:
• Set up and perform a wide variety of complex laboratory tests requiring knowledge and application of the basic air-conditioning, heating, ventilation, acoustics, mechanics or electronics.
• Fully support all test lab activities, lab supervisor and test lab management (including test engineer)
• Work under direct supervision
• Be able to troubleshoot, with help if necessary, any Unit Under Test (UUT) and/or facility problems using digital volt meters, various gauges and manometers.
• Must have good brazing/soldering skills, electrical wiring, computer and troubleshooting skills of air-conditioning and electrical controls to perform HVAC test setups.
***Additional screenings may be required***