Transports, stores, and loads products received from production and/or raw materials received from suppliers.
- Unload units from production line and store in designated place.
- Load and unload trailers as required.
- Compute and record totals of tallied figures on proper forms.
- Examine and sort items tallied.
- Record number and type of defects for quality control purposes.
- Count units, kits, etc. and compute total number.
- Move tallied items to storage, shipping, or production areas.
- Perform daily housekeeping tasks to ensure AIB standards are being met.
- Perform daily safety checks on forklifts.
3pm- 11pm or 11pm-7am
- Must have 1 year or more of sit down forklift experience.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and on the weekends if necessary.
- Must have basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a resume with required experience.
- Experience with and RF Scanner.
- Shipping and receiving experience.