Responsibilities: RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Troubleshoots and assesses root causes or deficiencies in mechanical operations, which requires
• Diagnoses and executes repairs in a safe and efficient manner.
• Assesses machine capacities, rate standards, and other related production data in order to bring equipment back to standard capacities.
• Communicates status of work orders or emergency repairs to supervisor or manager and enlists further resources as needed.
• Consults with operators, maintenance supervisor or manager, and other end-users to determine safest and most cost effective repairs.
• Coordinates with supervisor or manager to outsource vendor support if repairs exceed expertise.
• Evaluates Job Close Outs using insight into the estimating system and job knowledge to determine discrepancies and identify action items to address the discrepancies.
• Always looks for ways to save time and money in repairs, preventative maintenance, and outsourcing opportunities.
• Keep equipment operating safely by enforcing proper use in accordance with operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, and managing preventive maintenance and repairs.
•Associates or technical degree in engineering, mechanics or a related field of study from an accredited institution or journeyman certification and 3+ years’ experience in high volume multi-shift / multi-site operation or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience and training in mechanical and electrical functions of production equipment.
• Proficiency in electrical troubleshooting preferred • Ability to read and interpret information, furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal, team building and leadership skills. • Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables and implement solutions to correct.
• Ability to utilize computerized system