Remedy Staffing is looking for a Grinding Machine Operator for a highly valued client in the West side of Madison, WI! Apply now for this great opportunity!
Shift: 2nd; 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Polish and grind parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools as needed
- Load and adjust work pieces onto equipment or work tables, using hand tools, when needed
- Measure and mark equipment, objects, or parts to ensure polishing standards are met
- Select abrasives, according to materials, sizes and shapes or work pieces, amount of stock to be removed, finishes specified, and steps in finishing processes
- Verify quality of finished work pieces by inspecting them, comparing them to templates, measuring their dimensions, or testing them
- Mark defects for possible rework
- Set up, operate or tend grinding and related tools that remove excess material or burrs from surfaces, sharpen and or break edges or corners, buff, hone or polish stainless steel work pieces.