Under the direction of the Maintenance Systems Lead, drive the development of SAP to ensure compatibility with GMP and Regulatory compliance of Work Order management. Monitor and suggest strategic improvements to current SAP setup, justify these changes and drive implementation. Organize, maintain, coordinate and manage the department's Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and spare parts. Ensure processes are followed and assist in driving accountability in compliance to established processes. Work with Manufacturing leadership to plan and schedule work to be performed in their manufacturing areas. Support engineering and maintenance groups with the necessary documentation and procedures and support groups with technical drawings. Ensure that necessary spare parts and replacement components are entered into the MSR area and SAP number is assigned. Generate appropriate performance metrics to measure equipment and maintenance performance. Drive SAP training to Maintenance and manufacturing areas as needed.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Develop, organize, maintain and manage the section's Documentation Control System. Duties include distribution and posting of all changes, preparation and maintenance of all work orders in accordance with FDA regulations and rating as the department's liaison with the Production, Engineering and Quality Control departments. Manage and maintain manuals, procedures, engineering drawings, correspondence, regulations and related documents.
- Organize, maintain and manage the section's preventive maintenance systems. Track equipment approaching their scheduled maintenance and distribute worksheets and work orders to appropriate work section. Maintain and update employee files and ongoing project files.
- May develop non-technical training packages, conduct training presentations and develop and maintain the section's training system in support of the maintenance and plant training
- Manage the PM and DM queue, develop and prepare standards and special reports, charts, templates, forms, rosters, budget forecasts and files as well as track purchase requisitions.
- Track and submit Capital Requests (RCI’s) and expenditures made on individual accounts. Contact vendors for pricing, part availability and lead-time. Order parts and submit documentation to MSR area.
- Oversee and/or support processing of Maintenance Work Orders including receipt, coordination, clarification, input, gaining necessary approval, tracking, assigning work section and prioritization.
- Support and maintain documentation associated with any line that manufacturing maintenance has responsibility over.
- Prepare cost reports for maintenance supervisor.
- Develop, track and report Key Performance Indicators for Maintenance
- Other duties as assigned.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and File Management.
- Must cooperate and work well with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must comply with all cGMP and Safety regulations as stated in the Company Handbook.
- Possess excellent organization, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to present training courses for maintenance personnel on cGMPs, company policies, FDA and OSHA regulations.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 3-4 years of experience as Maintenance Coordinator, Planner/Scheduler or Maintenance Technician.
- Experience in CMMS systems (Maximo, JDE or SAP).
- Training in Asset Management or Reliability Practices
- Programming experience in SAP or other CMMS system
- Good verbal and written communication skills to perform basic functions as well as interface with other departments and routing interpersonal activities.