Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st Shift Engineering Maintenance Technician for our valued client in Fort Atkinson. Apply today to be considered for this great Temp-to-Hire career opportunity!
Shift: 1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 8AM-4:30PM Flexibility in hours offered.
Pay: $17.00/ hour
- Be the point-of-contact for all equipment including both preventive and reactive maintenance concerns. Effectively and efficiently resolve all equipment issues in a timely manner.
- Implement and maintain effective maintenance requisition system to track all open PM and maintenance work orders, track basic metrics including work queue, mean-time-to-closure, etc.
- Interface with associates, members of the organization, vendor technical support staff and contractors to address and resolve problems with manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Maintain the Building and facilities which includes basic air/mechanical/HVAC support, working w/ external contractors to coordinate quoting, maintenance and follow up activities,
- Maintaining MSDS for facility chemicals in use,
- Coordinate annual Fire Inspections w/ the FAFD.
- Complete EPA form R (Lead reporting) and any others required by local/state government.
- Read, interpret and use schematics in the support of failure analysis.
- Assist Operations team in assessing and defining CapEx needs; assist in researching, procuring and installing agreed upon CapEx equipment.
- Support the development of RFQ’s including labor and new process standards.
- Provide build design and support for complex projects through operations.
- Work w/ Operations and Engineering team to reconcile variances due to equipment functionality.
- Define and implement continuous improvement projects related to manufacturing.
- Maintain compliance to current ISO standards and customer specific requirements as applicable.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.