- Performs shipping and receiving; reads shipping orders to determine quantity and type of transportation needed.
- Ensures the accuracy of all shipping documents, gathers, and maintains all data relative to shipping activities.
- Collects all documentation for outboard freight and routes to the proper record keeping unit.
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations.
- Contacts carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for loading products
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Equipment to include (but not limited to), forklifts, overhead cranes, and pallet jacks.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work environment.
- Keep an equipment checklist and perform preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
RESUME REQUIRED!! For more information please contact Garrett or Melinda @ 253.246.7950 or apply online at www.remedystaff.com
18 years or older
Updated resume for submission
Ability to pass a drug and background screen