Remedy Staffing is looking for a Heavy Equipment Operator for a lumber company located in Alexandria, La.
ROP: 14.00 an hour with growth
Shift: Starts at 6:30am-5:00pm and the evening shift starts at 5:00 pm-3:30am (either will work 8 hr shifts or 10 hour shifts)
Some of their Primary Responsibilities are:
- Loads and unloads rail cars and trucks, sorts, and transports materials and lumber.
- Moves materials to and from railroad cars and trucks, storage bins, and other areas as required
- Responsible for quantities and correct sizes and types to match shipping and receiving tickets to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Ensures load tickets are signed, dated and submitted on time.
- Participates in inventory cycle and annual counts.
- Responsible for basic QC oversight of all inbound and outbound material.
- Responsible for performing all functions in a safe manner.
- Must be able to operate various types of heavy equipment
- Must be able to work in various types of climate changes
Great Company with great benefits package!
We encourage all our Military and active veterans to apply!!!!