Looking for an experienced Shipping/Material Handler who has knowledge in multiple shipping regulations and compliances. Growing company located centrally in Newark NY with competitive wages.
- Must be able to perform various functions of a highly repetitive nature while maintaining concentration of task.
- Must comply with all company policies, safety regulations, OSHA, DEA and FDA regulations.
- This position has major impact in insuring compliance with FDA, DEA, OSHA and DOT, RCRA, IATA regulations, as well as major impact on customer service levels and inventory accuracy.
- Must be able accurately maintain all inventory records of issues of materials
- Work overtime and shift work as business needs require
- Package shipments accurately according to engineer driven packaging instructions
- Work with the engineering team to develop new packaging for products
- Accurately process domestic and international shipments
- Understand the difference between prepaid, collect and 3rd parties shipping methods
- Know how to process shipments through UPS, FedEx and LTL carriers
- Ship dangerous and hazardous goods according to IATA and 49CFR shipping regulations (Certification will be provided)
- File for ITN numbers through the ACE Portal system.
- Help maintain records for daily shipment documentation, international compliance and IATA compliance