A leading Amherst manufacturer is looking for a Machinist to operate and set up all equipment in assigned Machine Shop Production Cell.
- Setting up Milling Machines and Lathes.
- Operating the production cell to the current standard work method or methods.
- Performing daily minor maintenance on assigned production equipment.
- Maintaining all Cell and Production Order Documentation.
- Operating and setting up induction heat treating equipment.
- Proficiency in reading blue prints
- Experience operating and setting up mills and lathes required.
- Ability to substantiate shop math skills including Geometry and Trigonometry.
- CNC Machining Certificate from accredited school preferred
- Industrial technology degree desired, AOS or AAS
Amazing opportunity with a global manufacturer in Amherst!! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!