A growing Amherst manufacturer is looking for Technical Assemblers to work from blueprints/sketches to assemble parts using production equipment including grinders and drill presses.
- Set up and operate test equipment such as oscilloscope, power supply, volt meters and suppression box to assure acceptability of assembly.
- Assist in the processing, flow, and assembly of the products and associated paperwork.
- Observe and document problems which occur in the process of meeting performance specifications.
- Ensure cleanliness of work area
- Perform work in other labor areas as needed
- High school education or equivalent
- Ability to set up all test and measuring instruments used in assigned area
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and test procedures used in assembly
1st shift hours! Competitive compensation! Apply today!
We Welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!