Responsible for filling and coordinating the shipment of R&D samples and also to maintain the overall cleanliness of the lab. Must understand and implement all cGMP and other laboratory related requirements.
- Filling and labeling samples.
- Packing and shipping samples.
- Housekeeping to include (but not limited to): cleaning water baths and carboys, cleaning stability fridges, washing of lab ware and as needed throughout the laboratory area.
- Restocking and supplying of lab components and glassware.
- Complies with laboratory safety and environmental protection policies and procedures, for handling and disposal of the different chemicals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate.
- Experience in a laboratory environment preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good understanding of FDA Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations (GMP’s) and OSHA safety requirements.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Interpersonal, team building, team player and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Basic Computer
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Wear hairnet, safety glasses, long pants, steel toe shoes/boots and any other uniform standards.
- Read, comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability sit, bend, stoop, climb, and stand for long periods of time in one place.