Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking experienced candidates to fill a Kettle Operator position at a large manufacturing facility, located in Batavia, NY.
This position includes careful weighing of raw materials and following methodical procedures. Must practice safe work habits to ensure manufacturing is as efficient and safe as possible.
Pay Rate: $16.00 hourly
Hours: 5:00AM - 1:30PM
• Reads and follows written manufacturing procedures.
• Weighs raw materials and add instructed amounts into kettle.
• Accurately records data on production batch sheets.
• Operates pumps, mills, flow meters and process control instruments related to tanks, kettles, and other blending vessels.
• Able to wear personnel protective equipment and handle chemicals in a safe manner.
• Able to do simple math calculations including conversion of units of measure.
• Maintains a clean and safe work area.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required.
• Advanced education or skilled training preferred. Prior experience in chemical mixing and production a plus.
• Requires strong basic math skills and understand the general concepts of the manufacturing processes. Good observation skills and attention to detail.
• Must be able to work as part of a team. Must have flexible work schedule with varying start and stop times.