A Shipping and Receiving Clerk is needed for an established manufacturing facility in Lancaster to ensure that product to be shipped and associated product documentation meet customer requirements per order specifications.
10:00am - 6:30pm Monday-Friday
- Verifying that orders are accurately filled and complete
- Ensuring that shipments are properly packaged and identified with shipping information
- Maintaining good housekeeping throughout shipping and receiving area
- Reporting quality problems to applicable supervisor
- Performing any other tasks/activity assigned by the supervisor within the scope of the shipping system
- HS Diploma or GED
- 6+ months' related experience
- Basic computer knowledge
1st shift hours! Fantastic company culture! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply