An Analytical Control Technician (Laboratory Technician) is needed for an international Tonawanda manufacturer to perform tests on products manufactured by the organization to ensure quality standards for the products are met within a laboratory environment.
2nd: 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday- Friday
3rd: 11:00PM-7:30AM Monday-Friday
- Direct activities of personnel on the production floor.
- Set up test equipment to monitor the quality of materials.
- Conduct routine and non- routine analysis of raw materials and finished products.
- Compile data for documentation of test procedures and reports abnormalities.
- Review data obtained for compliance and reporting abnormalities.
- Revise and update standard operating procedure
- Perform special projects on analytical and instrument problem solving as required.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Science (Chemistry preferred)
- Previous laboratory experience in a manufacturing environment a plus!
Great opportunity with an International Tonawanda Manufacturer! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!