Machine Operators (Batchers)/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st and 3rd Shifts
Machine Operators (Batchers/Compounders) needed for a growing Tonawanda manufacturer to mix materials needed for production.
1st: 6:30AM- 6:30PM
3rd – 6:00PM – 6:30AM
- Accumulating and preparing raw material for compounding.
- Mixing raw materials for product batches
- Verifying material components, item codes, lot numbers and weights.
- Assembling and disassembling transfer lines, trace lines, insulated jackets and pumps as needed
- Cleaning all equipment components to remove residue to ensure all batches meet quality control standards and potential batch contamination is prevented.
- Transporting raw materials to and from warehouse to compounding area.
- Ensuring proper disposal of compounding waste, packaging and other bulk scrap.
- At least 2 years of machine operation experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous batching/compounding/formulation experience.
- Strong math skills
- Must be safety conscious.
Great opportunity with a rapidly growing international manufacturer! Bus accessible! Apply today!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!