Super Duper Cool Position...I need a Bi-Lingual (Japanese/English) Moving BiLingual Coordinator for a large manufacturing company in Marysville, Ohio. Must be fluent in Japanese and English
The warehouse agent will coordinate travel offsite and coordinate the packing and process International export shipments personal effects.
- Coordinate the packing air and ocean personal effects using company provided packing materials
- Movement of packed cargo to/from House or Apartment to/from the warehouse
- Preparing an accurate bingo sheet for all packed boxes.
- Must keep accurate notes per shipment. Must update notes accordingly.
- Advise Supervisor of any delays, problems and/or question any irregularities discovered within assigned transactions.
- Maintain a positive attitude when conducting business, even under stressful conditions with Customers, vendors.
- Conduct pre-survey at Customer house, prepare and submit estimate for their relocation.
- Prepare shipping documents, data entry and create invoices for export, import and domestic shipment
- Perform as a crew leader for Export, Import and domestic job site with multiple workers
- Process and approve time cards for each period
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and able to set priorities.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment, as well as being able to work independently
- Must be able to multitask and work under stressful conditions.
- Minimum high school diploma required
- Able to use Microsoft data package including Excel and Word, at minimum
- Work well amongst Japanese clientele
- Japanese person who is Multilingual in Japanese and English
- Reading and writing in Japanese
- Travel will be required
- Ability to do light lifting and packing