Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st Shift Temporary MIG Welder for our valued client in Sussex, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm with OT
- Fabricate and weld machine parts in all positions with MIG
- Read and use blueprints, drawings, and engineering instructions to complete work. Communicate issues with prints to supervisor
- Do basic layout of parts from prints or hand drawings
- Verify conformance to specifications using various hand, power, measuring and precision inspection tools to verify conformance of parts to blueprints
- Perform set-up and all position welding on a variety of parts and sizes within strict alignment, dimensions and quality standards