A growing door manufacturer in Yulee is hiring for assemblers to work in their warehouse!
Very labor intensive and fast paced work environment! MUST HAVE at least 1-2 years manufacturing, construction or heavy lifting with assembly experience. Must have prior power tools experience and be able to lift 75-80 lbs. Non climate controlled facility. Temp to hire positions! Room to grow!
6am-3:30pm plus mandatory overt time and Saturdays as needed $11
Duties to include:
- Smoothing edges of components to obtain specified fit, using grinder or file.
- Punches or drills holes for fastening, using hold punch or power drill
- Assembles components of lock, such as bolts, washers, and spring.
- May lay out reference points for drilling holes in frame members, using template, rule, and square.
- Positions hardware, such as locks, hinges, catches, and swivels on frame and fastens hardware to frame, using screwdriver, nut runner, and hand riveter.
- Responsible for verification of all orders and components being shipped