Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 1st shift Quality Controller for our valued client in Madison. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 1st Shift
- Inspect, test, and sample raw materials and finished product for defects and deviations from specifications
- Collect, process, review and verify all diet production paperwork.
- Perform post production quality checks such as NIR Spectrometry on each lot of diet produced. Prepare and submit samples to outside laboratories as required. Maintain retained samples of each diet for eighteen months in frozen storage.
- Perform NIR Spectrometry and in-house mycotoxin screening of bulk raw material receipts prior to their being accepted.
- Investigate issues arising and recommend necessary corrective actions that relate to non-conforming materials, deviations, and customer complaints
- Sample all bagged raw material receipts and perform required in-house testing. Submit raw material samples as required for wet chemistry analysis.