Great Opportunity in Food Production in the Westerville Area!
Do you like making cookies? Better yet, do you love the smell of fresh baked cookies? This might be the position for you.
Must be able to perform multiple tasks to assist operations with producing acceptable baked goods. Position works both on manual line or automated line as directed.
2nd Shift 4:30 pm - 1:00 am
- Assist with collecting needed items for product as directed.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and sanitary work area.
- Mixing of both dry and wet liquids using precise measurements, sifting flour, lifting product and raw material/finished product.
- Operated mixers and managed ingredients to meet product quality and uniformity standards
- Quality Control of the product and removing any unsatisfactory product.Participated in packaging, labeling and assembling of food items.
- Ability to take on responsibility, and complete tasks set through to the end.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!