A rapidly growing international manufacturer in Tonawanda is looking for a Production Supervisor to supervise production areas in the facility, establish and meet production goals, train, and administer performance reviews and discipline when needed!
3rd: 10:00pm - 6:30am Monday - Friday
- Leading and directing employees to work in accordance with safety guidelines and procedures
- Understanding and complying with all applicable requirements of the Company’s cGMP quality system
- Leading compliance with all company Operating Procedures
- Driving compliance with all required FDA regulations
- Supporting packaging efforts in filling or assembly area
- Leading decisions about scheduled production
- Identifying and eliminating defects and possible defects in workmanship and quality related issues
- Training new employees
- Performing additional duties as assigned
- 3+ years of manufacturing supervisory or lead experience
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree highly preferred
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Supervisor/Lead! Apply today!