Shift: 12 hour shifts
Pay: Based On Experience
Starting at $14.00 per hour
• Set up machines at beginning of shift and perform preventative maintenance
• Troubleshoot problems during machine operation and assure quality
• Ensure stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times
• Accurately complete all paper/computer work associated with job
• Mechanical abilities
• Physical strength to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and standing for at least eight hours a day
• Ability to read a tape measure accurately
• Speak English fluently
• 1 + years experience in manufacturing operating wide web Re-winders along with any other rewinding experience converting nonwovens and tissue.
• Experience in changing / setting slitters along with web handling experience required but will train the right candidates.