Local insurance office is seeking a full-time Insurance Consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining office efficiency by monitoring office operations and procedures
- Assisting the office with scheduling, filing, and managing correspondence while maintaining a strict code of confidentiality
- Provide strategic financial, accounting, and regulatory reporting for clients
- Performing transactions for client services
- Build relationships with clients with a focus on growing business
- 4 years college degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA and/or CPCU required
- 5+ years of financial and/or sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak Japanese preferred
Pay: $60,000 annually
Apply now! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (808) 733-8550 for more information.