A growing company in North Omaha, NE is looking for experienced Welders for all shifts. Overtime is a must.
Competitive pay, shift differentials, and attendance bonus offered!
- Set up own machine to MIG weld mild steel. Be capable of welding all metals with minimal training.
- Set up and use cutting torches, all types of clamps and jigs associated with welding; Use grinders and associated de-burring equipment.
- Read & Interpret drawings, sketches & Engineering drawings, including weld symbols, tolerances and quantities relating to various assignments.
- Assemble various types of machinery, including mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical & power transmission components
- Manufacture jigs and set ups.
- Quality Control own work. Maintain a high level of quality and quantity in all work produced
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.