Performs duties to insure the timely and proper movement of material in the warehouse to the production floor, and outside raw material locations to support production, engineering, and customer orders. The duties will include inventory consolidation, picking/packing orders in our shipping department, putting away stock and replenishing locations. Unloading trucks. Package, ship and receive orders via UPS, DHL, Federal Express, Airborne, conventional air and common LTL carriers.
- Provide paperwork on products and quantities received.
- Maintain accurate control and location of stock movement.
- Accurate movement of stock between the warehouse and stocking locations.
- Assist in daily disbursement of raw material to the manufacturing floor.
- Maintain FIFO (First-In-First-Out)
- Maintain accurate cycle counts.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and orderly workplace.
- Understanding and complying with quality policy, procedures and instructions to ensure product quality, customer satisfaction, attainment of business goals and environmental well-being.
- Must be able to become lift truck (Fork Lift) certified within 90 days of hire date.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of lift trucks. (Fork Lifts)
Preferred Qualifications: (Education, Skills, Experience, and/or Languages that are nice to have but not required)
- 1 to 2 years warehouse experience
- Knowledge or experience of inventory management in ERP systems.
- Pass drug and background screening