1st Shift (Monday through Friday) – 7 AM-3:30 PM
Up to $14/hour Temp to Perm
INSPECTOR POSITION(S): Under indirect supervision, the Solderer is responsible for hand soldering and assembly of electronic components. The Solderer must have a strong attention to detail and general understanding of the soldering process for a large range of manufacturing procedures.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Ability to work under magnifier or scopes in order to have a clear focus on soldering materials and parts.
• Operate various hand tools and perform repetitive task with soldering processes.
• Follow written instructions from formal procedures as they apply to soldering and read electronic schematics.
• Read and understand drawings, written instructions, and routers for various soldered parts.
• Fill out paperwork associated with assigned work tasks.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality forms when necessary.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. An Associates or technical degree and six months to one year of experience preferred. Previous experience soldering or certification preferred.
Physical Requirements Hearing: Adequate to perform job duties in person, over the telephone, and on the production floor.
Must be able to communicate clearly in person, over the telephone, and on the production floor. Vision: Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including visual examination of manufactured parts and reading information from printed sources and computer screens.
Other: Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds unassisted, including assisting co-workers when required. Adequate physical ability including sufficient man