Remedy is partnering with a large medical devices manufacturing company to hire Quality Assurance Technicians for 1st and 2nd shifts!
QA Tech job duties:
- inspect complex parts to ensure compliance standard are met
- perform audits of manufacturing processes and product
- work effectively with minimal supervision
- 2+ years of mechanical/electronic QA inspection experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
QA Tech shift and pay:
1st shift: 5am-1:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm-1:30pm
$14-15 per hour
What’s in it For You!
- Opportunity for a long term career path!
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been ranked as one of the top 100 companies to work for
- Incentive and Longevity Pay