A promotional products company located on Grand Island is in search of a Temporary, Digital Technician. Seeking a candidate who has printer, copier repair experience, someone who can troubleshooting and clean digital printing machines.
We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, ability to prioritize a workload and basic knowledge of computer software.
- Accurately diagnose, repair and maintain equipment in optimum operating condition in a production environment
- Manage and maintain an accurate parts inventory.
- Assist with equipment installations as needed
- Keep current with new technology through off-site manufacturer's classes and online training
- Communicate equipment problems and issues to manufacturers
- Project a positive company image through communication and team work.
- Proven experience as a Press Operator
- Working knowledge of print process
- Experience with graphic software, RIP and computer operations.
- Understanding of production procedures
- Ability to read system instructions
- Ability to work with measurements and math
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM or 8:30AM-5:00PM
Pay $17.00-$20.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience
**This is a TEMPORARY position through the end of the year
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!