A growing Tonawanda Manufacturer is in search of a Part Time, Accounts Payable Clerk!
Position Summary: Responsible for verification and processing of accounts payable invoices. This position is a new position based on business growth.
- Receives, prepares and processes all A/P invoicing, ensuring quantity and prices. Prepare A/P reconciliation when required.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Organizes weekly check run, ensuring checks area authorized.
- Assists Accounting Supervisor with month-end close, posting/clearing canceled checks and other special projects, as required.
- Assists external auditors in preparation of the Company’s month-end, and year-end closing of Accounts Payable.
- Collaborate with Purchasing and Receiving to resolve vendor issues
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma of equivalent required, with additional training in business/accounting preferred.
- 2-5 years of accounts payable experience.
- SAP experience preferred
- Demonstrated PC skills utilizing Microsoft Excel, Word and Access software applications.
Shift: First Shift- 20 Hours Per Week- Flexible on schedule
Pay: $15.00 Per Hour
APPLY NOW for this great opportunity!