Fiberglass Laminator and Fabricator
- Buffing and preparing tanks for fiber glassing and/or total containment wrap
- Understand basics of fiber glassing, understanding chemical dangers
- Use spray equipment to spray resin on tanks
- use rolls to correctly apply resin or fiberglass to tank
- Release air bubbles and smooth seams, using rollers.
- Spray chopped fiberglass, resins, and catalysts onto prepared molds or dies using pneumatic spray guns with chopper attachments.
- Select precut fiberglass mats, cloth, and wood bracing materials as required by projects being assembled.
- Pat or press layers of saturated mat or cloth into place on molds, using brushes or hands, and smooth out wrinkles and air bubbles with hands or squeegees.
- Mix catalysts into resins, and saturate cloth and mats with mixtures, using brushes.
- High School diploma
- 2-3 years experience
- Own transportation
- Monday - Friday (Full time)