A Blasdell manufacturing facility is looking for Electronic Assemblers to fabricate and assemble mechanical or electrical assemblies. This person will work with a range of tools and machines from wire crimping to soldering and will assemble units by following drawings, procedures, manufacturing instruction operation sheets, etc.
- Read drawings, Operation Inspection sheets, and Work Instructions
- Crimp, solder, press, clamp, and weld parts and components
- Prepare workstation for job including requisition tools and fixtures if necessary
- Build first article of more complex production assemblies and subassemblies
- Inspect and test work
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Measure and cut parts to various lengths (i.e. wires, shrink tubing, and cables)
- Bend resistors and components using hand bender, hand tools, power tools, and presses
- Build first article of simple production assemblies, subassemblies and electromechanical subassemblies
- Strip, crimp and solder wires and components using hand tools, and power tools.
Amazing opportunity with one of WNY's fastest growing manufacturers! 1st shift hours! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!